Dreams Do Come True - Colorado Avalanche Updates, News and Game Reviews at Avs Talk

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Dreams Do Come True

If anybody caught my post on my Centre Ice Online trials and tribulations, then you'll be happy to know that I will suffer no more.

Shaw Communications, one of the big 2 cable providers here in Saskatoon, has finally reached an agreeement with the NHL and will be offering the Centre Ice package to its subscribers. I threw my hands up in the air like I just won the lottery when this was announced. Might have pulled a muscle too but it's all good.

In the past I've followed the Avalanche with a hodge-podge of methods. Some as lowly as NHL.com radio, others via Sportsnet West/TSN at home and also n Versus in my boss's basement. And of course the brief aforementioned stint with Centre Ice Online.

Today is a glorious day and I truly can't wait for the season to start now!

5 Comments:

Jibblescribbits said...

don't forget to order the full season package, so you can get the playoffs, or else they'll screw you.

Anonymous said...

I'm with you dude , i'm on a high too , ever since i found out that star choice was finally getting center ice too.

Shane Giroux said...

To AlexF:
I deleted your comment as the URL you entered with your screen name was for an online pharmacy shop. There'll be none of that here.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shane Giroux said...

Alden,

Your comment is gone as well though I'm sure you won't be coming back.

Post a Comment