Richardson Back with the Big Boys - Colorado Avalanche Updates, News and Game Reviews at Avs Talk

Friday, November 16, 2007

Richardson Back with the Big Boys

Well, I think most people expected this one as soon as Laperriere went down with an injury. In his place will be Brad Richardson who the Avalanche called up today. I bet he's hoping he doesn't have to fill Laperriere's role as the Avalanche's pitbull/chihuahua cross.

Richardson's call up was delayed until today as the Avalanche had a 4-game layoff since their last game. So he's up just in time for the 4-game road trip the Avalanche are kicking off tonight in Dallas. Although he's been down in Lake Erie, it is still his first game back so expect a mistake or two to be made as he gets his NHL legs under him.

I'm thankful there was a long lay-off as I was still trying to kick whatever bizarre bug was beating the crap out of me for the last few weeks. I think I have the upper hand on it now though it caused me to put a hold on a few posts I was going to use to fill the void over the last few days. So stay tuned the next time there's a chance to breathe between Avalanche games!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment