Prognosis "Oh wait, it *is* broken" - Colorado Avalanche Updates, News and Game Reviews at Avs Talk

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Prognosis "Oh wait, it *is* broken"

Hot on the heels of what is being called the worst loss of the season, the Avalanche received some fun news about Ryan Smyth.

After initially saying Smyth's ankle troubles were merely a bad sprain, the medical team did some more tests, including an MRI, and discovered that his ankle is actually broken.

Thanks for getting our hopes up again guys. Can there not be conclusive testing done before announcing anything? We had the same stuff with Sakic and Sauer already this year.

Or maybe if your last name starts with "S" it's harder to diagnose properly.

6 Comments:

Jibblescribbits said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jibblescribbits said...

I always screw up links in Blogger's comments.

Anyways Congrats, a link from Dater

Shane Giroux said...

Nice!

I saw him show up in my stats yesterday and just that made me happy ;)

Thanks for the heads up, Jib.

Jibblescribbits said...

What do you use for stats? Google's "Analytics? or something else?

Shane Giroux said...

I use Google Analytics and StatCounter. I check the StatCounter logs more than Analytics though.

Analytics reporting is more big picture but I don't get thousands of visitors a day so it's a bit much for what I need.

Anonymous said...

Blog nerds.

Post a Comment