Smyth, Sakic and Stastny Strap on Skates - Colorado Avalanche Updates, News and Game Reviews at Avs Talk

Monday, February 11, 2008

Smyth, Sakic and Stastny Strap on Skates

The alliteration in that headline is almost too much to bear but I'm guessing nobody will complain!

Yes, Ryan Smyth, Joe Sakic and Paul Stastny were all on the ice today with Smyth and Stastny participating in the practice - with contact - and Sakic doing some light skating before the practice started.

Paul Stastny is still listed as questionable for Tuesday's game against Anaheim but Smyth might be back with the team for Sunday's game in Chicago.

If I hear hear a church choir singing "Glory, glory, hallelujah" in my head, is that blasphemous in any way?

Related Links
ColoradoAvalanche.com Rink Report

3 Comments:

AvsHockeyPodcast said...

I'm actually not sure what to do with good news on the injury front. It's been way too long since we've had any. This is awesome!

Thanks also for the kind words in your latest postings and the link on your page. It is definitely appreciated.

Take care, Jay

Jibblescribbits said...

That picture just flat out creeps me out.

But thankfully the S-trifecta is returning soon

Shane Giroux said...

No problem, Jay. Yep, it's definitely weird to hear good news from the injury front, even if I'm skeptical of Smyth coming back sooner than expected.

jib, sorry, it was the best pic I could find that expressed how I was feeling ;)

Post a Comment