Avalanche Injury Update: Jones Skating Fine - Colorado Avalanche Updates, News and Game Reviews at Avs Talk

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Avalanche Injury Update: Jones Skating Fine

In today's Avalanche Practice Report, it was reported that David Jones took part in a full practice and "looked good" while doing it.

After leaving Friday's game and being spotted wearing a walking cast, I was expecting worse. Jones being out wouldn't be the end of the world but this squad has been playing well together and I always hate messing with chemistry.

I bet that's why I avoided that class in university.

Scott Parker also skated for the first time since mangling his ankle in March. He's not going to be in the lineup tomorrow but I must admit I have a mild itch to see Boogard and Parker go at it.

Related Links
Colorado Avalanche Practice Report

0 Comments:

Post a Comment