Joel Quenneville Parts Ways with Colorado Avalanche - Colorado Avalanche Updates, News and Game Reviews at Avs Talk

Friday, May 9, 2008

Joel Quenneville Parts Ways with Colorado Avalanche

After all that work I did this morning - and after telling myself to just wait because a decision was imminent - the decision has been made: Joel Quenneville will not return as the head coach of the Avalanche.

I like the mutual decision as it appears to mean Q is willing to realize he wasn't bringing the necessary methodology to the table.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I voted, but I was disappointed that that there was no option for "Hell Yes," or even "Praise the Whatever"

I am so happy.

/tear

Shane Giroux said...

I assume most of the "Yes" votes mean "Hell Yes" :)

I'm also assuming the two "No" votes were from Wings fans ;)

Post a Comment