Free Agency in 30 - Colorado Avalanche Updates, News and Game Reviews at Avs Talk

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Free Agency in 30

The day is about to officially start. Unfortunately TSN is not doing their extended coverage where they have to cover nothing but speculation for the first 2 hours. So I'll be stuck watching Wimbledon and they will break in with news as it happens. Frankly it's probably a better way to spend their day but I'm still disappointed. Mainly because I won't get to read Jay Onrait's blog as he makes fun of the TSN talking heads.

As for what to expect, I'm not expecting much and that was even before Giguere went on record saying not to expect much. I don't think he'll do nothing but last year was an anomaly when they signed two of the biggest names.

But still, I am excited not just for what happens with the Avalanche but also what happens all around the league.

Related Links
Avs not planning on making major addition
Giguere discusses Avs direction
Free agency last minute post from Jib
Free agency last minute thoughts from Dater

0 Comments:

Post a Comment