Avalanche Clips Abound...But Good Luck Finding Them - Colorado Avalanche Updates, News and Game Reviews at Avs Talk

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Avalanche Clips Abound...But Good Luck Finding Them

Hot on the heels of my renewed optimism for fresh Avalanche content on the Avalanche.nhl.tv portal, the main Colorado Avalanche site has put up two stories which link to four new video clips.


I clicked the first one, Granato talking about team direction heading into training camp, and then went looking for the others while that was loading. I looked...and looked...and looked. I never found them.

From what I can tell, the only way to get to them is from their direct links in the website articles. If I'm corrrect, and not simply missing an obvious link somewhere, that is just terrible, terrible design.

I should be able to get to all the content within the player window and not have to jump back and forth between the website and the popup page.

Here's a compilation of the links to the new clips. Hopefully they'll be accessible from within the player at some point.

Video Clips

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I had the exact same issue today. I was very annoyed for about 15 minutes and eventually gave up. I also couldn't find game highlights from past seasons but maybe I just missed them.

~ Nick

Shane Giroux said...

Good to know I'm not the only one!

I'm hoping they were a bit behind schedule and decided to move forward with what they had while still working on improving it.

But when has hope ever done any good? :)

Post a Comment