Avalanche vs Oilers, Game 7 Preview - Colorado Avalanche Updates, News and Game Reviews at Avs Talk

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Avalanche vs Oilers, Game 7 Preview

I'm running a bit behind today so the basics are this:

- Colorado is on the verge of a 4-game win streak
- Edmonton just had a 4-game win streak snapped by JQ and his Chicago Blackhawks
- Peter Budaj is in net
- AD is bored


I don't think the Avs will make it four straight tonight but I certainly won't be sad if they prove me wrong.

Game time is 9:30 ET, 7:30 MT at the Pepsi Center. The game is on TSN HD in the Great White North and Altitude HD for our Southern neighbours.

2 Comments:

Jay Veaner said...

Per AD's latest post...

Attendance will be crappy at Pepsi Center tonight, so what else is new?

David Jones is sick and will be a game-time decision.

Guite back in. Not sure who it will be for if Jones plays.

Not feeling too good about this one either Shane, but I hope we're both wrong.

Shane Giroux said...

Thanks, Jay.

If both Guite and Jones play, I'm guessing it will be one of the Cody's out though if they tossed Arnie out for a game, it would certainly be refreshing.

Post a Comment