Avalanche vs Bruins - Game 1, Preview - Colorado Avalanche Updates, News and Game Reviews at Avs Talk

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Avalanche vs Bruins - Game 1, Preview

It's time! the puck drops a short 7 hours from now and I've got to be honest, I'm trying to make time move faster. So far I've been unsuccesful but I've put in a call to Clark Kent. I hear he knows a guy...

In the meantime, there is a lot of reading today from all facets of Avalanche media. I've compiled a list of links below which should waste about an hour of time. May I suggest a game of cricket to waste away the final six hours?

Lines Tonight
From AD's blog:
Smyth-Stastny-Hejduk
Wolski-Sakic-Jones
Tucker-Arnason-Svatos
Mcleod-Guite-Laperierre

So begins the Mcleod lovefest...

Game Time and Coverage
10:00 ET, 8:00 MT. Live on VS (in HD), via radio stream from nhl.com and on Ch. 204 on Sirius Satellite Radio.

1 Comment:

Jibblescribbits said...

that picture sums up my mood right now perfectly. I am so giddy.

Post a Comment