Sakic to Miss Ducks Game Due to Root Canal - Colorado Avalanche Updates, News and Game Reviews at Avs Talk

Monday, November 24, 2008

Sakic to Miss Ducks Game Due to Root Canal

Ok, this is just bizarre.

Joe Sakic will miss tonight's game but not due to his back. No, he underwent a root canal - presumably this afternoon.

I've never had to have a root canal myself but does the need pop up that quickly?

Strange, strange news.

Given that they haven't recalled anybody from Lake Erie, I would guess Wojtek Wolski will be good to go tonight.

3 Comments:

Draft Dodger said...

that's just crazy

AvsHockeyPodcast said...

You've got to be kidding me. The news and notes section of the show gets bigger and bigger every week!

Jed said...

I dunno when I had my root canal it was a 'Damn my tooth really hurts' sort of thing, and a few days later they were poking around in my mouth.

That being said we know how up front the front office is for the Avs.

Post a Comment