Business Insider - 23 Best NHL Players Earning Less Than $1 Million - Colorado Avalanche Updates, News and Game Reviews at Avs Talk

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Business Insider - 23 Best NHL Players Earning Less Than $1 Million

I sent this link off to our puck-link providing overlords and said "I didn't look at it yet b/c I'm supposed to be working!". But curiosity got the better of me and I sneaked a peek. If you're reading this boss, I swear I'll make up the time!

It turns out it was very worth it as an Avs fan. Let's move past the inclusion of Kyle Cumiskey on the list as it's a debatable point and I want to make this quick. Also, Jimmy Howard can suck it.

Instead, skip to the last entry in the list and let me know if it didn't tickle your emotion bone just a little bit.

And remember, Matt Duchene didn't make the list because he's not making less than a million.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

hey. is everything ok with you?

Post a Comment