Paul Stastny Injury a Real Bummer - Colorado Avalanche Updates, News and Game Reviews at Avs Talk

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Paul Stastny Injury a Real Bummer

I was sitting around relaxing on a Saturday when two new Avalanche videos popped up in Google Reader.

First, I checked out Ian Laperriere's video which was as enlightening as it gets with hockey players these days.

"Well, what else is there to say about Stastny's injury?", you declare.

Don't worry, the ace reporter grilling Adam Foote has the answer.

It's a bummer.

After Foote declared that you never want to lose anybody, least of all Stastny, the intrepid investigator asked the following intellectual gem:

It's kind of a bummer. How do you keep from not getting bummed. I don't know, if it was me I guess I'd be a little bit bummed.
Move over Larry King, there's a new ace interviewer on the beat!

And apparently he smokes a lot of weed.

1 Comment:

Sean Leahy said...

reading that quote makes me bummed

Post a Comment