Avalanche Nearly Blow Lead against Detroit, Win 4-3 - Colorado Avalanche Updates, News and Game Reviews at Avs Talk

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Avalanche Nearly Blow Lead against Detroit, Win 4-3

Due to a stacked UFC 92 card, I've only watched the first period of the game. But curiosity got the best of me and I did check on the final outcome.

After an early 3-0 lead, the Avalanche hung on and skated away with a 4-3 shootout win over the Red Wings.

As I haven't watched the final 2.3 periods, I won't pontificate too much on why the Avs gave up a a 3-0 lead.

But I will say this. Do you know who whines about terrible ref jobs?

The losers.

Hopefully I'll find the time and energy to catch the rest of the game tomorrow. But if I don't, it still won't change the fact that the Avs beat Detroit. Again.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn straight they did. Two games against the Wings in a season. It's a good feeling.

Post a Comment