Minister of Defence? - Colorado Avalanche Updates, News and Game Reviews at Avs Talk

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Minister of Defence?

I caught a bit of the Sharks broadcast before heading out last night and one thing caught my ear.

When Scott Hannan took a penalty, Randy Hahn said: "Scott Hannan, or the Minister of Defence as he's known in Colorado..."

I don't remember ever using that term for Hannan. I don't remember ever hearing it used. I don't remember seeing it in print. I don't remember seeing it on the Web.

So I can safely assume one of two things.

Either I'm clueless and have the memory of a two-year old or broadcasters sometimes don't know as much about the opposing team as they like to think they do.

2 Comments:

Jaye said...

so when do we officially throw in the towel, or pull a Eugene Melnyk and pretend the boat isnt going down around us? cause im not sure i can take much more of this...i picked the avs in my loser pool for god sakes...

Shane Giroux said...

If they can't beat the Leafs at home tomorrow, we'll call it a season.

Post a Comment