Avalanche vs Oilers - Game Preview - Colorado Avalanche Updates, News and Game Reviews at Avs Talk

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Avalanche vs Oilers - Game Preview

The Oilers are on a 3-game losing streak and I always say that the longer a streak goes, the more likely it is to end. Unless you're Carolina, of course.

But I don't expect Edmonton's streak to end tonight. I'm feeling good. I believe the Avs are feeling good. And I believe they'll still be feeling it from their come-from-behind victory against the Blackhawks on Friday.

Settle in - or head to the game if you can - and get ready for what should be an exciting game. I'm hoping Kyle Quincey lays out Dustin Penner at some point.

What are you hoping for?

2 Comments:

Jaye said...

i was hoping for a 'shane goal prediction' today..beyond that, another dominating performance by Andy

Shane Giroux said...

I was going to say Svats but he just potted one. Does a prediction count if I don't tell anyone until after it's come true?

Post a Comment